Tuesday, 23 January 2007

kinda like wheres Wally except with butts



im really just seeing what the story is with uploading pictures on here... random butt footage seemed as good a place to start as any






a one legged man with an enormous shlong launched himself selflessly at the alien invaders







not expecting to bump into anybody on their way back from Tibet, the three lazy loafers were rudely awakened to the fact that it was "no pants Tuesday" and they had clearly missed the boat







"ok ok so it looks like you were right ..thats a little embarrassing umm.. do you know anyone that wants to buy a metric shitload of clothesline?"






having taken my statement P.C.Preston then took my fingerprints and a DNA sample







they actually have these in Australica. I have used them, theyre ok



8 comments:

Flooringdirect.co.nz said...

i don't want to see boy bum. I want to see girl bum

Flooringdirect.co.nz said...

not your bum

timmZero said...

ask and you shall recieve..

timmZero said...

..what a perv

gudhed said...

girl bum

Huia Hamon said...

aaah your funny!

I miss you and I love your comments...especially the hat hair so dangerous!!
me love you X Huia x

Ceels said...

I'm almost certain that one of the bums near the metric shitload of clothesline is my brother's which is way more than I ever needed to see of him.

At least you've all got safety gear on.

timmZero said...

Ohyea, you should just go ahead and colour yourself lucky that I dont have any pictures of us playing "no-pants pool"