Wednesday, 7 February 2007

BD007



Like an incredible novel by the guy that wrote the James Bond stories, the big day out this year was full of bands, drugs, alcohol, frivolity, lying about having pashed Meg White, and, downright skanking up the front of the boiler room.
I dont know which James Bond story resembles the antics most closely ...probably moonraker or DR. No, I couldnt say why.

NEVER EVER miss the Big Day Out it is a Holy day ..I call it *Timmadahn*.

It is a day we celebrate the most important things of all:
Splendid music
Reckless Abandon
Indiscriminate Friendliness
Enjoying one-self for the sake of ..IT, and,

the active pursuit of Passion

.. there is also some drug-taking


I don't know why I didnt take a picture of KORA, they fuckn RULED the WORLD (am I shouting?). The Killers would no doubt have been mega-good, but the performance that KORA put on was second to none. Well maybe second to Ruth and MINUIT ..highly outstanding ..I actually pissed myself with glee (..it wasnt my fault it was glees)

9 comments:

gudhed said...

but did you pash dave grohl? tim.

timmZero said...

actually I did, but that was a while ago and he doesnt like to talk about it ..feelings. He did say that I was better than Alana ..although he couldnt actually remember her name.
My biggest starfuck was the time I refer to in this blog involving a pash with Meg White and simultaneous blowjob from Jack

Madzli said...

speaking of KORA well that was a good day the one that they decided to play in the PN sQUAre and on the Why Tan Ghee day and it was sunny and nice and great and free and great and every so often makes us go yay for living in the manawatu while everyone else doesnt and they all live in obscure cool places all over the place and have fun all the time but we had a great day that day. And the other day we want to be at in the sunshine will be soon when hollie smith who is the new love of my life and open souls and livids and black seeds all play in the same aforementioned square place for free again because the city likes to pretend for a day that it likes having students come and live in it so they put on a show for them. so there.

timmZero said...

Jack White gives blo-jobs like a Swedish girl

Anonymous said...

Hi Tim. I found this through Jon and Alana's blog. Is that allowed? I've never been to a Big Day Out. Is that OK? I get scared at the thought of Auckland and teenagers in the holidays. I know what you mean about KORA though - aren't they having the summer from heaven! - Cuba St Carnival last week - all good.

timmZero said...

Yea, I fuken luv those guys, went to school with them in Whakatane, we used to surf together at Westend in Ohope occasionally.. thay are just cool, nice guys every one of them ..and they are living their dream right now ..ACE!
Bronwyn from Wellington, that I know aye? and you went on the kombi voyage that summer and you used to have dreads about a million years ago.

timmZero said...

yea I know u, I fucken kno u ...I FUCKEN kno u. (not tryin to sound at all like that justin timberlake video with scarlett johansensen)

Anonymous said...

Can i just ask y one of the girls at the top is carrying a remote control..... tryin 2turn the volume down perhaps!! x

timmZero said...

yes. It is sometimes perilously noisy at the timmadahn. Not everybody is there to have loud music shouted at them by ruffians such as Muse or Tool. Some people, like these ladies are just hoping for a quiet cup of tea and maybe a jam scone