Tuesday, 18 December 2007

Samoa ..ha ha you suckers







Day Zero










This is either a church or a stray dog ...there is roughly the same number of each so it gets a bit confusing.



my nice house


yup ...had to wake up in that little house eeeevery day. Breath smelt exactly like last nights pina colada eeevery morning, it was tha mos peautiful bref smels I ever smeld



eeevery night


This is me, Ana, Craig and Karyn in a clock-hand direction. We did this pretty much every night. Craig is the chap that was nice enought to loan me his brand spanking, unwaxed 6'6" surfboard of some type. So that we could surf this perfect, crystal smooth, 4-5" volcanic reef barrel on my second to last day. Thanks fella. Janine took the photo, nice photgraph Ms Chisholm (it is worth noticing what word her name becomes when you say it very fast)



eeevery frickin day





...and then I would have to do this again the next day. It was a hectic and bewildering schedule.







until this clown had to turn up and ruin my tranquility by going around and getting married all over the place






..more to cum..

7 comments:

family hamlin said...

you keep the Timadan festival this year? You in noo zilan?
ok

Anonymous said...

Is someone trying to make me jealous??...... pity i couldnt make it!! Looks about as good as 16orgasms feels!!!!! PJ x

timmZero said...

Yea bo, I always keep the timmadahn festival, plus! I go homo to see my mum for Christmas .. every year! ..until one of us dies.
Im back in Australica, went to the the Big Day Out in Melbourne as well, it was superduper!@#
Now Im kicking it real (..making it real? ..keeping appeal?) in St Kilda in Melbourne with some pals for a wee bit. Hows trix over your baby filled way ..you big baby maker.
Babies are a form of pollution!

timmZero said...

Easy now PJ ..you little tigress.
Yes it was v.v.very sweet!*
Now, best you mind your p's and q's!

jala said...

What's your email? You just bounced back!

timmZero said...

you bounce back!!

nerdrider@gmail.com

I wish I was seeing you in NbeautifulZ

:(

Ceels said...

Your post has made me feel all happy/nostalgic.

http://happyceels.blogspot.com/2008/02/andavadoaka.html

Everyone should wake up with pina colada breath.